Unit-linked Funds


What funds are available to switch into?
Information on the Society’s range of Unit-linked funds can be found here for Irish policies or here for German policies.

How do I switch between funds?
To initiate a switch between funds the Society requires a signed instruction in writing or via email, alternatively you can ring our Customer Contact Centre. Contact details can be found here for Irish policyholders or here for German policyholders.

How is my switch calculated?
We will calculate the value of units to be switched and allocate to you an equivalent value of units in the receiving fund. If we receive your switch instructions by 5pm on a working day the price used is that for the following working day. Otherwise, we use the price for the next working day after that. Once your switch request is processed, we will send you a statement detailing the change in your investments and the price used.

Do you charge for switching?
There is currently no charge for switching funds. We do reserve the right to introduce one in the future.

Are there any restrictions on switching between funds?
No, there is no restriction on the number of funds you can invest in.

Financial Advice
If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to a Financial Adviser who will inform you of the fee they charge for their service. The information on our website does not constitute investment advice and should not be used as the basis for any investment decision, nor should it be treated as a recommendation for any investment.